We aim to bring love, hope, faith, and transformation in the name of Jesus to the people of the San Quintin Valley. Our goal is to be a leader in community development and sustainability, specifically in regards to children, teens, and their families.
By 2020, our goal is to have:
- 15 schools built
- 150 children participating in our soccer league.
- Have 500 children in MSQ DC breakfast clubs.
- Fully functioning "At Risk Youth Program" (Compa Ministry)
- Alternate School.
- Build 24 houses
- Run an internship program for gap-year students
- Have a growing, healthy SBC campus on the Erma Fennel Campus